The wealth of knowledge, amassed over years in both Financial Institutions and the Corporate sphere and complemented through active membership in professional organisations, allows CMM to offer specialised consultancy services, in the area of transaction banking.
Typically, these activities, are undertaken personally by the Managing Partners, as they require extensive interaction at a senior level.
A particular strength of CMM is the ability to actively participate in
- Reviewing existing strategy and competitive benchmarking
- Formalised Market Sizing to identify growing and shrinking areas of opportunity
- A systematic approach to dimension Client and Product level opportunities and threats
- Assessment/ due diligence on potential third party acquisitions
- Mapping and re-engineering of business processes to enhance Client satisfaction and reduce inefficiencies, risks and costs
- Setting-up revised business strategies and development and execution of special programs to identify areas with high exploitation potential.
These assignments vary from complete sector marketing programs to sampling in the vertical (ie in the same sector) or horizontal (similar applications).
Market Development programs can be extended to include the complete Business Development activity, including active deal positioning, structuring, closure and implementation.